Infraneo | Chopin Technologies
Multi-purpose infrared whole and powdered grain analyzer
- The Infraneo analyzer features the latest generation grating monochromator.
- Coupled with SAM (Self Adjustment of Monochromator) technology, it achieves levels of stability and precision that are unparalleled in hardware of this type (requires self-adjustment after transportation).
- Thanks to the PLS open calibration system, trained users are free to develop or refine their own calibrations.
- Combining durability with suitability for a wide range of applications, the Infraneo is perfectly attuned to the requirements of grain elevators, millers and bakers.
- Effective control of all stages of the milling process. Verification of commercial transactions.
- Control the grains quality: proteins, moisture, Specific Weight, and more.
- A single device to analyze whole grains, flour, brans and other powdered products including semolina, couscous, and bulgur.
- Wide range of pre-set calibrations included.
- Multilingual interface.
- Results are generated in 60 seconds, no matter how many parameters are measured.
- Self-adjusting measuring cell (wheat, corn, canola, flour).
- Export and use of results in Excel to simplify data processing.
- The measuring system uses a high quality monochromator and transmittance technology, in conjunction with robust calibrations, to ensure precise results.
- Durable hardware and stable performance over time thanks to SAM (Self Adjustment of Monochromator) technology.
- Can be networked with NIR analyzers (standardization).
- Protection from dust and humidity.
- Integrated cleaning system.
- Results generated independently of temperature.
- Storage of up to 100,000 saved analyses for permanent monitoring.
Reduced maintenance requirements
- User-serviceable, easy-to-change lamp.
- Remote maintenance function, enabling CHOPIN Technologies to maintain the device remotely.
- A specific weight module or an authorized Aqua-TR humidimeter complements the results obtained.
- Available integration with the GESTAR automated on-receipt inspection system.