Reference measurement of the moisture content of wheat and flour
High temperature desiccation of samples. The water evaporation is removed by a natural air flow out of the oven:
• Inflow through the doors inlets
• Outflow through the chimneys
Determine moisture content using the reference method.
Check / calibrate quick analysers (moisture meters, NIR).
Measure all cereals (oily, high-protein cereals, etc.) and pulverulents (flour, semolina, bran, etc.).
- EM10 complies with the following standards : AACC 44-20.01 – AACC 44-15.02 – FT WG 0008 – NF ISO 712 – GOST 940488 – GOST 13586.593 – NF V03 707 – NF V03 708 – IRAM 15850-1 – ISO 24557 : 2009 – ICC 110/1 for the reference moisture measurement.
- Any new sample added in the EM10 does not impact the dessication of those being tested.
- Automatic temperature regulation to +/- 0.1°C.
3. EASY TO USE
- With the division into 10 compartments, it is easy to handle all reference samples.
Mọi chi tiết xin vui lòng liên hệ với chúng tôi:
ĐẠI DIỆN ĐỘC QUYỀN CHOPIN TECHNOLOGIES TẠI VIỆT NAM