BURSING STRENGTH TESTER QC-115
MANUFACTURER: COMETECH – TAIWAN
BURSING STRENGTH TESTER QC-115 from COMETECH Confirm to ISO-2759, GB/T 6545, JIS-P8112, JIS-L1018, ASTM-D2210, TAPPI-T403 Standard
What is the Bursting?
Bursting: Bursting resistance is the maximum pressure that a sheet of paper can withstand before tearing when impacted in a straight line with the horizontal plane of the test piece.
The higher the Bursting of the material, the higher the paper strength (packaging, fabric) and vice versa. Therefore, it is necessary to equip a paper meter in the paper industry.
- QC-115 corrugated paper measured by hydrostatic oil pressure is pre-set to destroy the sample by continuous pressing on the sample through rubber membrane with perpendicular force.
- The device is manufactured according to ISO-2759, GB / 6545, JIS-P8112, JIS-L1018, ASTM-D2210, TAPPI-T403. With improved control, the touch screen displays graphically measured data to help users easily control the measurement conditions.
Introduction Bursting Strength Tester QC-115:
- QC-115 or also known as bursting shooting machine is a specialized equipment for testing the breaking of Kraff paper, 1-layer paper cover, Paper carton through hydraulic oil.
- Equipment used in many companies producing paper, carton, export companies.
- Depending on the needs of different bursting measurements, customers can choose suitable model and bursting scale
Specifications BURSING STRENGTH TESTER QC-115:
|Test speed||170 ± 15 ml/min||98 ± 4 ml/min|
|Pressure display||Surface diameter 4”|
|Max. Capacity (kg/cm²)||20、50、100 choose two|
|Diameter of clamping (Upper plate)||31.5 ± 0.05mm||30.5 ± 0.05mm|
|Diameter of clamping (Lower plate)||31.5 ± 0.05mm||30.5 ± 0.05mm|
|Dimension||53 × 40 × 55 cm|
For more information about products, please contact to Representative in Vietnam: Rong Tien Co., Ltd.