Refrigerated Circulators with Standard Digital Temperature Controller
Manufacturer :Polyscience – USA
Key Specifications Refrigerated circulators with SD temperature controller :
Refrigerated circulators with SD temperature controller
Working Temperature: From -30° up to +170°C
- Temperature Stability: ±0.04°C
- Safety Rating: DIN 12876-1 Class I (for use with non-flammable liquids)
- Pump: 2-speed
- External Circulation: Closed-loop
- LidDock™ self-stowing reservoir cover
- DuraTop™ insulating, chemical-resistant top deck
- WhisperCool® Environmental Control System
- Cool Command™ modulated refrigeration system
- Reservoir drain
Washable air filter
- Protection: User-settable high-temperature safety provides over-temperature and low-liquid level protection. Adjustable high and low limits guard against unintended set-point changes.
- Intuitive Operation: Plain-text prompts and intuitive controls guide you quickly through setup. Intelligent touch and scroll display makes it easy to make both large and small set-point changes.
- Communication: RS-232 serial communication capability allows control and data logging via a PC or other remote device.
- Reliable:Set and read to 0.1°C, ±0.04°C temperature stability, and a 2-speed pump make the Standard Digital Controller an economical and reliable choice for a variety of laboratory applications, including those requiring closed-loop external circulation.
Key Features Refrigerated circulators with SD temperature controller :
- Large, universal icon and English display
- Swivel 180™ Rotating Controller
- On-board connectivity: RS-232 serial output
- On-screen prompts
- Automatic performance optimization
- Single-point calibration capability
Specific parameters each Model :
|-20° to 170° C||-30° to 170° C|
|3.5 / 0.25 (psi/bar)|
For more information about products, please contact us:
POLYSCIENCE EXCLUSIVE REPRESENTATIVE IN VIETNAM
See more product :