VACUUM OVENS DIGITAL SVAC1 SHELLAB | 16L
Vacuum Ovens Digital SVAC1 Shellab | 16L provide exceptional capabilities for fast and gentle drying of heat sensitive materials. They prevent residue accumulation on products and also allow safe drying of materials at lower temperatures than typically required when using convection ovens. All SHEL LAB vacuum ovens are built with a stainless steel chamber for exceptional durability. Our double plenum design meets UL, CSA and EU safety requirements resulting in a cool outer surface. Our unique cross-flow ventilation forces inert gas to fill the entire chamber. To achieve required vacuum levels, users can choose from a 3/8 inch orifice or a KF25 fitting to withstand heavy use and minimize draw-down time. Maximum permitted end vacuum is 10 mTorr. Leak rate is 10 mTorr per hour.
The doors on these units have positive latch handles with spring-loaded glass to facilitate a good vacuum seal without hinge binds that shorten the gasket life. The tempered glass viewing window allows for safe, continuous monitoring of samples.
Vacuum Ovens Digital SVAC1 Shellab | 16L equipped with silicone gaskets. While these gaskets resist a wide variety of temperatures and pressures, they can breakdown in the presence of solvents and acids. For solvent applications, we recommend using Buna gaskets. For acidic applications, we recommend using Fluorosilicone or Viton® gaskets.
For more information about the gaskets we offer, see our Vacuum Oven Gasket Guide.
Please note that this vacuum oven does not include a pump or related accessories. Contact your SHEL LAB distributor for assistance with choosing the ideal pump and accessories for any application.
Vacuum Ovens Digital SVAC1 Shellab | 16L – Features include:
- Watlow Controller Capable of 40 Step Ramp And Soak Profiles, Or 4 Files With 10 Steps Per File
- Cross Ventilation Air Flow Design
- Achieve Impressive Vacuum Levels
- Sizes Range from 0.6 – 9 Cu.Ft.
- Built-in Overtemperature Protection
Vacuum Ovens Digital SVAC1 Shellab | 16L – Precise Temperature Control –
- Heat-up Time 90-120 minutes to 150°C
- Temperature Adjustable by 0.1°C
- Temperature Uniformity +/- 6% of Set Point
- Temperature Range Ambient + 10ºC to 220ºC
- Controller Type: Digital: Display Resolution 0.1°C
- Power Voltage , Frequency And Current: 110-120 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 7.0 Amps
- Max HVAC Load: 2497 BTUs/hr
- Safety Certifications: UL 61010-1, EN 61010-1, CSA 61010-1, CE
Vacuum Ovens Digital SVAC1 Shellab | 16L – Vacuum Control
- Vacuum Range inch Hg (-3.0 to -29.9) kPa (-10 to -101) mbar (-101 to -1010)
- Display Range (Display Resolution) inch Hg (0 to 29.9) kPa (5 to -101) bar (0.05 to -1.013)
|Exterior Dimensions (wxdxh):||Inches||17.5 x 22.8 x 23.5|
|cm||44.5 x 57.8 x 59.7|
|Chamber Dimensions (wxdxh):||Inches||9.0 x 12.0 x 9.0|
|cm||22.8 x 30.4 x 22.8|
|Oven Chamber Capacity:||cu ft||0.6|
|Number of Shelves:||Included||3|