Scrub abrasion and washability tester
Brand: TQC – Netherlands
Scrub abrasion and washability tester is used to test the resistance of paint, varnish or coatings to scratching, wearing, and color loss due to wet or dry abrasion, by simulating everyday wear from cleaning actions or general use. The test is either used as a “pass or fail” test by testing to a specified number of strokes or defining the minimum number of strokes at which a coating fails by checking at regular intervals.The Scrub Abrasion and Washability Tester is suitable for a wide range of scrub, abrasion and washability tests that are in use. The modular system significantly decreases the costs for laboratories to comply to many standards.
The TQC wet abrasion scrub testers are also suitable to test the performance of of cleaning agents and compounds.
Many standards require dry or wet abrasion and scrub test to be performed to determine the quality of coating. Like the EN 13300 for example. This standard defines a quality ranking for interior coatings to wet abrasion.
The TQC Automatic Washability Tester is driven by a micro-step controlled electro motor which allows precise and steady speed and sinus wave form control. Operation is intuitive by means of a jog-dial switch and a multi-lingual operating menu on a large illuminated display.
The two integrated pumps allow the user to test two fluids simultaneously. Per pump two test beds are fed and can be controlled separately. This allows the TQC Automatic Washability Tester to be used both in coating industry and detergent industry. The adjustable tool carrier allows the user to safely perform test on a wide array of samples.
- Preset range option
- Easy intuitive operating interface with tripple i Control
- Full color display
- Easy to update software
- Manual movement
- Compatible with large range of accessories
- Traverse speed: 1 – 60 cycle/minute
- Traverse speed accuracy: +/- 1% of set speed
- Stroke length: 20 – 300 mm
- Stroke length accuracy : ± 0,01 mm (with empty carrier)
- Max panel width: max 70mm
- Max panel length: max.350mm
- Max panel height: max.35 mm
- Pump flow rate: 0.0 – 3.0 ml
- Dimension (DxWxH) : 650 x 350 x 350mm;
- Weight: 35 kg.
- Power Suply: 230V/ 50 Hz
- Display : Blue illuminated, graphic 100 x 35mm, 193 x 64 pixels.