SMI7 Microbiological Incubator
W/TOUCH SCREEN | 6.5 CU.FT. 184L
SMI7 Microbiological Incubator – NEW – Touch Screen
Revolutionizing SHEL LAB’s line of products, the new 7’ inch display makes controlling the SMI units a breeze. With on-screen graphing and real time data, the SMI’s are at the forefront of incubator technology.
- 7” color display module
- Capacitive touchscreen usable with laboratory gloves
- Real time clock for logging events
- Door alarm
- On-screen data graphing
- 4-20ma output for chart recorder or central facility recording
- Interior outlet
- Viewing door
- Stainless steel interior
- 24 month limited warranty
SMI7 Microbiological Incubator – SPECS:
- Model: SMI7
- Part Id: SLM722
- Exterior Dimensions (W × D × H): 30 × 31 × 32 (762 Mm × 787 Mm × 813 Mm)
- Interior Dimensions (W × D × H):23.7 × 24 × 20 (602 Mm × 610 Mm × 508 Mm)
- Volume:6.5 Cu.Ft. (184 L)
- Shelf Dimensions (W × D):22.8 × 22.8 (579 Mm × 579 Mm)
- Unit Weight:162.0 Lbs (73.5 Kg)
- Interior Metal: 430 SST
- Exterior Metal:Painted Cold Roll Steel
- Hematological Studies
- Microbiological Determinations
- Pharmaceutical Stability Assays
- Bacterial Culturing and Research
- Food Processing Quality Control
- Biochemical Studies
SMI Incubator Performance
- SHEL LAB SMI Incubators are available in 100-120V or 220-240V configurations.
- Heating – SMI Incubators rely on natural heat radiation for heating. These units can achieve ambient room temperature plus 8°C to 70°C.
- Over Temperature Limit system – The OTL is a mechanical heating cutoff included with each incubator and operates independently of the incubator microprocessor temperature controller. The OTL helps safeguard the incubator by preventing runaway heating in the event of hardware failures or a sudden external heat spike.
Touch Screen Controller for the SMI Series
Significantly updating SHEL LAB’s line of products, the new 7 inch display provides advanced control functions. With on-screen graphing and real time data, the new SMI controller provides the highest levels of sample security and traceability.