The Smartchem 450 is the most recent analyzer among a full range of laboratory instruments, and it has been designed to meet the needs of high productivity while reducing the overall cost of analysis and provifing accurate, safe, rapid and standardized results.
Thanks to it loading capacity (100 samples, 72 reagents) and its capacity of 450 tests/hour, the Smartchem 450 is the right solution for all laboratories with its incomparable efficiency.
Barcode readers, ready to use reagents with unique inventory management, connectivity… everything has been designed to optimize both the performance and the autonomy of the Smartchem 450, which will reduce the preparation time of your analyses.
It use a proven concept of washable and reusable cuvettes, whose integrity is guaranteed by an integrated wash and control station before and after every analysis.
The Smartchem 450 uses a new user-friendly operating software that drives all the operations with its intuitive access concept compatible with a touch screen.
– Direct read Discrete analysis
– Fully automated instrument
– Long-life cuvettes with integrated Cuvette Quality Assurance System
– Record capacity of 100 samples
– Cadmium module for Nitrate analysis
– ISE module for pH, Conductivity and Redox analysis
– Barcode reading for samples and reagents
– Reagents inventory management
– New user friendly software
– Ready-to-use reagents
– High throughput up to 450 tests/hour
Fully automated, direct read, bench top, Discrete analyzer.
End Point, Kinetic, Differential, Bi chromatic assays, fully programmable.
Up to 72 reagents can be loaded into the refrigerated compartment.
- 4 universal, separate racks for continuous loading of samples, calibrators and controls
- each rack contains up to 18 samples (4-7-10 ml tubes)
- 28 extra positions for urgent samples, calibrators and controls
- Tubes size: 12,5-13,3 mm diam. and 50-75-100 mm height
URGENT SAMPLE ANALYSIS
Allowed at any time.
Up to 450 tests/hour (including 120 for ISE test)
MINIMUM REACTION VOLUME
Photometer:multi - wavelenght optics, double beam
Wavelength: 12 wavelengths available with 9 on board
Source: halogen lamp 6V/10W
Linear range: 0.001 - 4.200 Abs
Resolution: 0.0001 Abs
One mechanic arm provides all sampling operation with :