SGO1 39.4L SHELLAB GRAVITY OVENS | CONVECTION LABORATORY
SGO1 39.4L Shellab Gravity Ovens has triple wall construction and easy to read microprocessor controls. Adjust the air exhaust from the chamber without putting your fingers near the heat source. Even at temperatures of 306°C, the outer skin of this unit meets all CE requirements, meaning your application will stay hot but your workspace will not.
This gravity convection oven provides a degree of uniformity comparable to most forced air ovens on the market. The 99 min 59 hr digital timer has an independent control so its use is optional. Once the timer expires the power is cut to only the heating elements.
Ideal for Industrial, Analytical, and General Laboratory Applications
SHEL LAB Gravity Convention Laboratory Ovens are recommended for critical scientific and analytical use in laboratory and pilot plant product research. Typical applications include aging, curing, drying, baking, pre-heating, conditioning and life cycle testing.
Choose from three cabinet sizes, each with forced-air circulation and reserve heating power for quick recovery after door openings.
SGO1 39.4L Shellab Gravity Ovens – Include:
- Microprocessor Controls
- Superb Temperature Control
- Cool Touch Damper
- Digital Timer to 99hr and 59 min
- CE Approved
- 3 Shelves
SGO1 39.4L Shellab Gravity Ovens – SPECS
- Model: SGO1
- Part ID: SLG122
- Exterior Dimensions (W × D × H): 22.7 × 23.5 × 31.5 (577 mm × 596 mm × 800 mm)
- Interior Dimensions (W × D × H) : 12.1 × 13.7 × 14.5 (307.0 mm × 349.0 mm × 368.0 mm)
- Volume: 1.4 cu.ft. (39.4 L)
- Shelf dimensions (W × D): 11.9 × 13.6 (302 mm × 345 mm)
- Unit weight: 126.5 lbs (57.4 kg)
- Interior metal: 430 SST
- Exterior metal: Painted Cold Roll Steel
- Operating temperature range: Amb +20 – 306oC
- Temperature uniformity – midrange: 3.5°c
- Temperature stability – midrange: 0.3°C
- Controller type: Digital
- Display resolution: 0.1°C
- Power voltage , FREQUENCY AND CURRENT: 110-120 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 14.0 Amps
- Max hvac load: 5732 BTUs/hr
- Safety certifications: UL 61010-1, EN 61010-1, CSA 61010-1, CE