MANUFACTURER: CHOPIN TECHNOLOGIES
Measures the characteristics of dough during mixing, as well as the quality of starch and protein
The Mixolab measures the consistency of a dough subjected to the dual constraints of mixing and increasing temperatures. It analyzes the quality of protein and the starch using a 50 gram sample of the flour.
Fetures of Mixolab 2
1.COMPREHENSIVE AND VERSATILE
- Easily create customized testing protocols for various cereals, whole wheat flours or doughs sampled directly online.
- The standard “Chopin +” protocol analyzes:
1. Behavior during mixing (hydration, development time, stability, etc.)
2. Protein quality
3. Starch gelatinization
4. Amylase activity
5. Starch retrogradation
The integrated software measures each of the standard curve parameters and converts them into six qualitative indexes: absorption, mixing, Gluten+, viscosity, amylase, retrogradation.
• Water absorption
• Development time
4.NEW WIXO PROTOCOL
Get a prediction of alveographic results in 8 minutes!
Applications of Mixolab 2
• Facilitates wheat seed variety selection from generations F4-F5
• Wheat testing at point of delivery
• Detection of pest-infestation in wheats
• Wheat and flour blends optimization
• Adaptation of flours for final uses through precise dosing of additives
• Analysis of different flour mill streams
• Assessing the impact of damaged starch
• Verifying the conformity of delivered flours
• Studying the rheological behavior of fiber-rich flours
• Facilitates the elaboration of gluten-free products
• Studying whole-wheat formulas
• Optimization of customer specifications and quality control
Mọi chi tiết xin vui lòng liên hệ với chúng tôi:
ĐẠI DIỆN ĐỘC QUYỀN CHOPIN TECHNOLOGIES TẠI VIỆT NAM