FUTURA 3 CONTINUOUS FLOW ANALYZER
MANUFACTURER: AMS ALLIANCE – FRANCE
Futura 3 Continuous flow analyzer is a melange of technologies allowing to answer the needs of both simple and complex analyses.
Its main characteristics could be summarised by three points: capacity, automation and modularity. Coupled with an auto-sampler XYZ (up to 720 positions), its sample throughput can reach 120 samples/hour. Its operating is fully automated, including for the most complex chemistries. Its modularity is exemplary; you can use it with up to 16 channels in parallel in order to multiply simultaneous analyses. Very practical, you will also benefit from an easy analytical manifold change over.
Futura 3 is a must have for measuring phenols, cyanides, detergents, total phosphorus, total nitrogen and many other parameters.
Since May 2017, the Futura range is provided with a new analytical software:
– More ergonomic
– More practical
– More simple
– More reliable
– More fast
– More complete
– More OS and LIMS compatible
– New analytical software more simple and more complete
– From 1 to 16 analytical channels
– New large color screen
– New three-speed high precision peristaltic pump
– Automatically engage and release the pump tube platen
– Choose between micro flow, macro flow or combine them both
– Multiple path length flow cells (10 mm to 1 m) for a wide variety of analytical ranges
– Choice between Air injector or Air pinch valve
– Full auto module in option for automatic handling of accessories and external modules
– New YYZ auto-sampler up to 720 positions
– Programmed reagent injection and automatic cleaning