DVE Low Cost Digital Viscometer
DVE Digital Viscometer combines economy and ease of operation with traditional Brookfield excellence to provide reliable viscosity readings. Easy to use interface allows operators to change test parameters easily and test like a pro no time! The digital display ensures easy and accurate readout of test results for simultaneous measurement of viscosity and torque. Quality of manufacture guarantees reliable performance and long life.
DVE Digital Viscometer FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Low cost and easy to use
- Direct display in: cP or maps, % Torque, Spindle, and Speed
- Torque measurement accuracy: 1% of full scale range
- Repeatability: 0.2% of full scale range
- Compatible with all Brookfield accessories
- NIST traceable viscosity standards available
- 18 speeds for greater range capability (0.3 to 100 rpm)
DVE Digital Viscometer TORQUE EXPLANATIONS:
- LV is for low viscosity materials and can measure the thinnest materials. Typical examples includeinks, oils, and solvents.
- RVis for medium viscosity materials than those measured with an LV torque. Typical examples include creams, food, and paints.
- HA is for higher viscosity materials than those measured with an RV torque. Typical examples includegels, chocolate and epoxies.
- HBis for even higher viscosity materials than those measured with an HA torque spring. Typical examples include asphalt, caulking compounds, and molasses.
- Instrument 6 spindles (RV/HA/HB) or 4 spindles (LV)
- Spindle Guard Leg*
- Lab Stand (Model A)
- Carrying Case
- *Not applicable to HA or HB torque models
- Viscosity Standards RV/HA/HB-1
- Quick Action Lab Stand
- Temperature Bath Small
- Sample Adapter
- UL Adapter
- DIN Adapter
- Quick Connect/Extension Links